View Your Interactive Documents and Graphics
C2View is a Progressive Web App (PWA) designed to provide users with a seamless experience when accessing technical documents.
Go Back To Products Home
- Cross-Platform Compatibility C2View ensures compatibility across various platforms, allowing users to access documents on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices with ease. C2View supports Windows, iOS/Apple, and Linux operating systems. C2View runs in the isolated browser sandbox and the application will virtually look and behave the same on any platform to be installed on.
- Interactive Document Navigation Users can navigate through documents efficiently with features such as table of contents, internal and external hyperlinks, and search/filtering functionalities, enhancing the overall user experience.
- Offline Access C2View offers offline access to documents, allowing users to view critical information even in environments with limited or no internet connectivity.
- Web or Application C2View works in a web browser. It also works on all mobile platforms as a standalone app just like any other native app. In addition, C2View works as an application in its own window outside of a web browser on a Desktop computer. For example, on a windows desktop, just like how Notepad or Microsoft paint run in their own windows, C2View can also run in its own window outside of a web browser.
- Simple Unified Deployment C2View has a simple and unified deployment to multiple environments. C2View does not require app store registrations or platform-specific code. Users load the application through a URL, like any other website - it does not require separate bundling or distribution to view or install. When the C2View application is updated, C2View automatically updates the end user’s application in the background (pushed).
- No External Plugins C2View converts non-HTML compliant data types to HTML5 compliant data for viewing on demand. For example a vectored CGM image type converted to a SVG format recognized by HTML5 browsers natively. The same works for SGML or XML formatted documents which are converted - on demand - to HTML formatted files.